Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday my dear friend


Happy Birthday my dear friend

Today is another day in your life which is proclaiming you are aging, but who is not getting older. You have been a wonderful person all through my life. I remember you as an ideal friend. Never bragging about your richness and or belittling about my financial status when we were in the schools. I have been for most of my life the uncrowned king of pauperdom.  Especially after many of my failed business ventures. But you are so shrewd and good with your good business acumen and support of your hereditary wealth, has been able to multiply your money. Yours is multiplication, but mine is always minus and division. But my dear friend I can’t rest on my laurel, except my defeat, and spend the rest of my life with the guilt feelings of failed ventures and to leak my wounds of disgrace. You called me sometime this month and telling about all the planetary changes in the celestial world that it will bring good fortune to me. My dear friend, I have forgotten about remembering anything positive happening in my passage life for the past five years. If at all if your predictions are true: for a person who is in prolonged period of darkness in a dungeon, wouldn’t it be difficult to see the naked night without discomforting his poor eyes.


Happy birthday my dear friend. Next time why not identify some our socially incapacitated populace and show your concern to them by giving them some basic needs like rice and sundries etc, which they will be thankful from the depth of their heart, wouldn’t it be meaning full; rather than feed people who are already well fed and who wouldn’t need any food or will be thankful to you. May be they will spit venom behind your back, lamenting that your area miser to just provide the plane vegetarian food served there. The devotees in your temple wouldn’t be satisfied even you give them gold platted vadais. Give to the real deserving destitute, not to all the rich and mentally retarded devotees who are pursuing their goal of entreating the poor God and Goddesses with all the rituals taught by our neo priest for eternal richness. You should not fall for this, my dear friend.
History has availed with countless examples of religionist and people with money, their complicity which is to mute progressive thoughts. His divine hoods will propagate that this world is a mystic world, preach that that all are falsehoods except their teachings. But they will enjoy all the fruit of modernity and will curse and say everything in this world is insecure and wrong.
Come back to reality; share your wealth with the poor, not all of your money but a small amount whatever you are spending in appeasing the Gods, their devotees and the clergy. Be careful with false friends and true enemies. You might have read in your primary school the story of the king with the golden cloak even when the king is unclothed; none of his subject was able to reveal his nakedness. You must have friends around you who will tell the truth without any gratification. Don’t get yourself surrounded by apple polishers, with people swearing upon god that you the person of all the godly attributes and unblemished.
Take good care, my dear friend.

Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment